Welcome and thank you for your interest in TESYouth
Do you want to be kept fully up-to-date on issues that affect your career prospects? Then read on..
If you’re aged between 18 and 25 and are struggling to find the employment you need and deserve, you’re not alone. Youth unemployment is at its highest levels for decades, and it can seem like no one is doing anything to change things. If you have skills that you feel aren’t being utilised, or if you wish to develop existing or learn new skills, we are here to help.
Our mission is to put an end to the misery of youth unemployment and to get as many young people as we possibly can onto the career ladder. Whether you’ve worked before or not, we can offer you the advice and training that you need to win over employers and start realising your full potential. We’ve built up a robust network of influential individuals from businesses of various sizes as well as experts from a whole host of sectors in order to deliver courses and workshops that bring real results. We’re committed to improving the self-esteem of our members, boosting their confidence and helping them to play a real positive role in their communities.
If you’re tired of being rejected by employer after employer, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Our services are tailored towards helping you identify your skills, strengths and what you need to do to re-install hope into your life.
One of the most important tools you can leverage while looking for work is knowledge. By becoming a FREE member of TESYouth, you can participate in your community and make a difference not only to your life, but to the lives of other young people too.
Membership of TESYouth allows you to…
- Participate in TESYouth workshops and employment competitions
- Receive valuable information about careers, employability, workshops and training
- Enter the TESYouth Start & Go Programme
- Receive our magazine and newsletter
- Benefit from up-to-date, relevant and useful information about the job market
- Receive indispensable information on apprenticeships, internships, job opportunities, work experience, workshops and training
- Access training videos and webcasts
Why not stay in the loop by becoming a member today?