This course is part of the new CIW Web and Mobile Design Professional Series and prepares you to take the CIW ID0-620 exam.
CIW Official Training Provider is proud to be an authorised training partner for CIW course materials and we offer the official Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) self study courses.
CIW Web and Mobile Design Professional Series
The CIW User Interface Designer Course is one of seven titles that will make up the CIW Web and Mobile Design Professional Series of qualifications. Each course leads to an individual CIW exam:
- CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
- CIW User Interface Design Specialist
- CIW Multimedia Specialist
- CIW Social Media Strategy Specialist
- CIW Mobile Applications
- CIW E-Commerce Specialist
- CIW Data Analyst
The CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist Course includes the following items:
- Access to your official CIW 1D0-620 CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist syllabus online course material through our online portal. The CIW online course material gives students access to digital versions of the course books and includes: Pre-Assessment, Exercises, Quizes and Flashcards, Videos, and Practice Exams. (1 Year Online License).
- Hard copy of the official CIW course book covering the full CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist 1D0-620 syllabus. (Delivered within 5-10 working days).
Purchase CIW Live Labs or an Exam Voucher: You can also order optional CIW Live Labs (£65.00) or a PSI Exam Voucher (£120.00) when ordering via our website (Valid for 12 months from purchase). Either item can be added to your order as an additional extra in the shopping cart.
- CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist Course Book (Online Access – 1 Year License & Hard Copy)
- Skills Taught:
The Online Course Content includes the following features:
- Exercises, Quizzes and Flashcards (Online Access – 1 Year License)
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while the Glossary defines the key terms. There is over 800 unique questions including pre-assessment, quizzes, exercises, and post assessment.
- Videos and How To: (Online Access – 1 Year License)
The course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners in accomplishing certain tasks.
- Practice Tests (Online Access – 1 Year License)
The CIW Practice tests are full length tests that closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
- Full Remediation: Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct, but also why it is incorrect.
- Unlimited Practice: Each test can be taken an unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learners can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
- Learn, Test and Review Mode: Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware costs
Live Labs – Optional for £65.00 (Online Access – 1 Year License)
Live Labs gives access to a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet. The Live Labs have equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it so that a user is free to configure.
The benefits of live-labs are:
Please Note – Digital Course Materials: As the Official CIW Course Materials are a digital license, we cannot offer refunds once the access code has been issued to students. We advise students access a Free Trial of the course content from our Online Portal prior to purchase to make sure you are happy with the format and course content. Extensions for the online content can be purchased if you need to extend your studies. We will email students prior to their access expiring to see if they require a 3 or 6 month extension.
PSI Exam Voucher (Optional – £120.00)
PSI Testing is a remote video proctoring service and allows you to take CIW exams from the comfort of your own home or office. The system requires an active webcam and stable high speed Internet connection. A live proctor will visually monitor the student and the exam during the entire testing session.
Course Duration & Support:
Students may register at any time. The course is designed as a self-study course but you do have full support from our own support team and from CIW. As the course is self study you can complete in as little or as long a time as you prefer. Students are registered for a 12 month period but can extend their studies if required.
CIW HTML5 & CSS3 CourseOn Completion of this curriculum, students can apply for the internationally recognised CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist 1D0-620 Examination.
CIW exams are completed via the PSI Remote testing system. The exam consists of 55 questions over 75 minutes and the passing score is 72.73%.